Again... its been a while!
It was offical... This past week I have been sick with the flu! It was not nice at all... horrible horrible horrible!!! I have never ever been so sick in my entire life until this past week. I don't ever recall having the flu - I've had colds but not the actual flu... anyways I was convinced to get a "flu shot" back in November - I reluctantly went and got it... and the funny thing is when my mom actually finally told me to see the dr. we had a chat about the "flu shot" we decided, well more me then them... (my mom and the dr.) decided that the flu shot shouldn't be called the flu shot since it doesn't cover ALL the flu's that anyone can catch! It only covers a small range of the flu... craziness.... so yup. I'm all better now and back to normal!
So tonight - I was at work and I got this really cool CD given to me. My friend made me this mix cd. I don't really care for when people make me CD unless they know the type of music that I like or what not - but anyways I was listening to it and this really cool song came on. Here are the lyrics to it... Its called "Sweat off Your Brow"
Verse #1:
Give thanks to Almighty / For all the little things / Sometimes we give up on the little man, typically. / We have food in our bellies / Even when the phone don’t ring /Our roof ain’t leaking
And so it’s time for us to sing /(Hey-eh,Hey-eh eh eh eh eh) /And even when it ain’t going on
You gotta still keep being strong / Just believe me / (Hey-eh,Hey-eh eh eh eh eh)
And even when things seemed to change / I know that one thing still remains (Oh…oh)
Chorus:
You gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Verse #2:
Get rid of your worries / Don’t try to justify / The one who giveth can taketh at any old time.
Enjoy all your struggles / And appreciate the plight /Cause when darkness turns to light
Everything will be alright (Ya..ya) / (Hey-eh,Hey-eh eh eh eh eh)
And even when it ain’t going on / You gotta still keep being strong (Oh oh oh oh)
(Hey-eh,Hey-eh eh eh eh eh) / And even when things seemed to change
I know that one thing still remains (Oh…ya)
Chorus:
You gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Bridge:
Then you’ll discover / Times are changin’ / More wonderful / More beautiful
That step after amazing is / You and I / Let them tell you nothing else
Cause the answer’s in yourself
So tonight - I was at work and I got this really cool CD given to me. My friend made me this mix cd. I don't really care for when people make me CD unless they know the type of music that I like or what not - but anyways I was listening to it and this really cool song came on. Here are the lyrics to it... Its called "Sweat off Your Brow"
Verse #1:
Give thanks to Almighty / For all the little things / Sometimes we give up on the little man, typically. / We have food in our bellies / Even when the phone don’t ring /Our roof ain’t leaking
And so it’s time for us to sing /(Hey-eh,Hey-eh eh eh eh eh) /And even when it ain’t going on
You gotta still keep being strong / Just believe me / (Hey-eh,Hey-eh eh eh eh eh)
And even when things seemed to change / I know that one thing still remains (Oh…oh)
Chorus:
You gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Verse #2:
Get rid of your worries / Don’t try to justify / The one who giveth can taketh at any old time.
Enjoy all your struggles / And appreciate the plight /Cause when darkness turns to light
Everything will be alright (Ya..ya) / (Hey-eh,Hey-eh eh eh eh eh)
And even when it ain’t going on / You gotta still keep being strong (Oh oh oh oh)
(Hey-eh,Hey-eh eh eh eh eh) / And even when things seemed to change
I know that one thing still remains (Oh…ya)
Chorus:
You gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Bridge:
Then you’ll discover / Times are changin’ / More wonderful / More beautiful
That step after amazing is / You and I / Let them tell you nothing else
Cause the answer’s in yourself
Chorus:
You gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
You gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Gotta sweat to your brow / You and me break
Step to the right and Step to the left
Ok wow - I highlighted in RED the things that really stuck out most to me... I mean - this song is so amazing. It was a great huge reminder to me of how much God needs to be the most important person in my life. He needs to be on top of my priority list! And if He's not there - I got to make Him be there. It just really hit me... all of it. Wow... hope you find it just as encouraging as I did...
Gotta go. My kitten (Spook) wants some cuddle time. :) she's on my lap and is kinda clawin' at my hands as I'm trying to type... hahahaa... ah well.
Blessings,
Michelle :)
Comments