Holy Living...
I came across this tonight, its quite interesting - and it relates to my previous blog - about living a life that is pure, holy and true...
“It is those who 'hunger and thirst after righteousness' that are to be 'filled.' A Pure Heart will esure a Holy Life. What do I mean by a holy life? It is a life that meet the requirements and ensures the fulfillment of the promises of this Holy Book; a life fashioned after the life of the Lord Jesus Christ. Is not such a life desirable? Is not a man who is able to live out his religion before his family, before his workmates, and beofre the world highly privileged? Will he not be a means of blessing to those around him whichever way he turns? Look at him. He is honest and faithful in all his worldy dealings; in his shop factory home or wherever he may come. He has an honest heart. he is true to his promises. His word is his bond. You can trust him either in or out of sight. He has a ture heart. He is industrious. He neither shirks his duty nor wastes his time nor scamps his work. He has an industrious heart. He is kind. He is loving to his wife tender to his children; faithful to his friends; gentle to the weak; sympathetic to the sick. he has a kind heart. He is compassionate. He pities the poor; yearns over the backslider; fights for the Salvation of sinners in public and cries to God for their deliverance in private. He has a soul-loving heart. He is a holy man. His secret life is holy. In thought and feeling conversation and disposition he is able to please God and do His blessed Will. He has a Pure heart. Is not such a heart desirable? I thank God for as many of you as you have bought by Divinde Grace into the possession of this beautiful treasure. But I want you all to come up to this standard. I want you all to enter this holy state.” - William Booth - Purity of Heart.
Blessings,
Michelle
“It is those who 'hunger and thirst after righteousness' that are to be 'filled.' A Pure Heart will esure a Holy Life. What do I mean by a holy life? It is a life that meet the requirements and ensures the fulfillment of the promises of this Holy Book; a life fashioned after the life of the Lord Jesus Christ. Is not such a life desirable? Is not a man who is able to live out his religion before his family, before his workmates, and beofre the world highly privileged? Will he not be a means of blessing to those around him whichever way he turns? Look at him. He is honest and faithful in all his worldy dealings; in his shop factory home or wherever he may come. He has an honest heart. he is true to his promises. His word is his bond. You can trust him either in or out of sight. He has a ture heart. He is industrious. He neither shirks his duty nor wastes his time nor scamps his work. He has an industrious heart. He is kind. He is loving to his wife tender to his children; faithful to his friends; gentle to the weak; sympathetic to the sick. he has a kind heart. He is compassionate. He pities the poor; yearns over the backslider; fights for the Salvation of sinners in public and cries to God for their deliverance in private. He has a soul-loving heart. He is a holy man. His secret life is holy. In thought and feeling conversation and disposition he is able to please God and do His blessed Will. He has a Pure heart. Is not such a heart desirable? I thank God for as many of you as you have bought by Divinde Grace into the possession of this beautiful treasure. But I want you all to come up to this standard. I want you all to enter this holy state.” - William Booth - Purity of Heart.
Blessings,
Michelle
Comments
michelle :)
hey what if i buy the tracks, and burn a CD for someone else...only burning one cd, not for me...
its a hard issue - I mean I burned cd's for my friends and I think it all really depends on what you feel in your heart is right and most of all what Jesus would do. I I get lots of my music from puretracks.com - i love that site.
to be honest after I burn a disc I do keep the original track still... so piracy - its a really tough call when it comes to mp3's...
what do you think????
Michelle
yeah its a bit confusing... lol my bad.
oh here is one link that I found:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-GB;842504
did that help?
Michelle :)