More Passion

Last night I was unable to sleep - I think the main reason for that was for having a large double double coffee at like midnight! my bad...

Anyways hanging out was heaps fun - and once I got home I just chilled out - I grabbed my guitar and had started to write a song for a friend of mine... I wish I knew how to post songs on here so that I could let you guys hear it... anyways its a good song. I'll probably spend the night trying to figure it out!

I was thinking last night of how life is - I mean life can be just so confusing - sometimes life can cause you to have so much heartache and sometimes its hard to even understand why...

(to be continued...)

Comments

Karyn Baker said…
Hey, Michelle! Just checked out your blog after not seeing it for a little while - looks great! And your comment about the coffee made me laugh! For me it's chai tea....and the same sleeplessness problem....
Love you!
mee-shell said…
Bakes!!! Long time no chat... Hope you are doing well...

Yeah - coffee is BAD for me to have late at night... keeps me wired - so get no sleep! ah oh well. It was heaps fun anyways...

just gonna check your blog out now... love reading it. You always have something inspiring to write!

Love ya too!
Christine said…
Chai tea? That keeps u up? Chai tea helps me sleep... weird eh? Chai tea is good to help me sleep, but CHOCOLATE chai however, not so good for the sleep lol.
mee-shell said…
Chocolate chai???? really? hhmmmm never had that before... :) sounds VERY yummy though!!!! where do you find that at? I want! I want!!
lol :)
Christine said…
My mom bought it for me from WATKINS. its soooooooooo yummy!!
mee-shell said…
ooooh I've TOTALLY heard of WATKINS before... I gotta see if I can get some. :)

thanks heaps for the info ;)
Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

My cat misses me!