Feelin' hurt, but loved at the same time...
There are days like this past tuesday - where i felt quite hurt by a friend of mine. but then there are days like today - where i just feel so loved by those around me.
There are things that I am learning - not that I need to learn them, well I guess in some aspect we all need to learn this but something hit me this week... people really need to start thinking before they speak. Because I have realized, that once you start talking - without thinking, it really causes a lot of hurt and heart ache in ones life. Not just the hurt, but then comes the anger - rage - bitterness towards that person.
Thats what I am experiencing this past week. A few choice words were spoken to me, the person didn't realize what they said - or why they said it until i had the courage to call them on it. Think before you speak.
My mother always taught me while I was growing up that we are to think beofre we speak, not just that but to treat others the way that we want to be treated... I know that I didn't treat people that great while growing up - but now a days, I try my very best to make people laugh, to put a huge smile on their face, thats just me. thats who I am. I also am slow to speak, I think usually in great detail before I respond to something... thats me...
so I just want to encourage whoever is reading this - lets think before we speak to one another. and if its something that you think will hurt the person - pray about it before you say it, ask God for the words to use to speak...
Blessings,
G'nite
Michelle
There are things that I am learning - not that I need to learn them, well I guess in some aspect we all need to learn this but something hit me this week... people really need to start thinking before they speak. Because I have realized, that once you start talking - without thinking, it really causes a lot of hurt and heart ache in ones life. Not just the hurt, but then comes the anger - rage - bitterness towards that person.
Thats what I am experiencing this past week. A few choice words were spoken to me, the person didn't realize what they said - or why they said it until i had the courage to call them on it. Think before you speak.
My mother always taught me while I was growing up that we are to think beofre we speak, not just that but to treat others the way that we want to be treated... I know that I didn't treat people that great while growing up - but now a days, I try my very best to make people laugh, to put a huge smile on their face, thats just me. thats who I am. I also am slow to speak, I think usually in great detail before I respond to something... thats me...
so I just want to encourage whoever is reading this - lets think before we speak to one another. and if its something that you think will hurt the person - pray about it before you say it, ask God for the words to use to speak...
Blessings,
G'nite
Michelle
Comments