its been a while
WOAH!
are you kidding me... last time I blogged was back in 2008!!! this is CrAzInEsS!!!
Ok so - hmmmm what has happended from 2008 until now?
well I met the man of my dreams - long story short. we have been together now for 4years. amazing guy ever. he is my prince.
i have worked at many jobs since 2008 - have lost a lot of friends between then and now. and have gained even better ones since.
My dad passed away this year. still grieving him being gone, as it hasnt been a week yet... but still feels like it was yesterday that i said good by to him last. #heartbroken #sad #depressed
apparently hash tags are the new in thing... #WOOOHOOO2014
I now work as a community support worker, and couldn't ask for a better job then what i have. i love my life #lifeisawesome
anyways. thats a quick update.
until next time... which will be soon... i hope... :)
Comments