2023 - where have the years gone?
HELLO to the wonderful world of BLOGGING!
I have not blooged on here since.... Thursday, August 27, 2015...
WELL here we are 8 years later.
What has Michelle been up to?
WELL, work work and more work. oh and the odd Video game here and there when I can. (yeah I'm a bit of a nerd at heart still)
here is a basic low down of what has taken place in the last 8 years.
Worked a the Cariboo Brain Injury Society - they closed down, worked at a logging camp, it also closed down and now I have the amazing opportunity to work from home doing techinnical support. Im actually right in my element, which is pretty rad to say the least. Been doing this job for the last 6 years and love it.
ALSO - we bought a house! have owned it now for I think 7 years give or take.
what else... huge sad life events took place.
lost my mother in law on September 29, 2013, then lost my father on September 7th 2014 and then lost my Father in law on February 25th 2015.
ack what else...
Just honestly - living and loving life with my man, my dogs and cat. I couldn't ask for a better life then the one that i have now.
will I continue to blog? was it just a "fad" back in the day...
I mean... its sure cool to go back and read everything that I have written. its been cool to go back and reflect on where I once was and where I am now.
I dont go to church anymore - do i still believe in Jesus tho? yes I sure do!
I love my life - and still living a life of selflessness. I still would give the shirt of my back to anyone and have nothing.
I hunt and fish, and really just love the outdoors. I like exploring new places and seeing new things, and taking so many pictures. yes I have a probably thousands of pictures on my phone. crazy I know.
anyways, Michelle is still alive and living life to her very fullest.
I honestly dont know when Ill update this again. BUT maybe I should? just sitting here in this office... listening to the rain bounce off of the roof, and typing on my clicky keybaord, brings back some fond memories.
well... until next time.
Peace & Love
M
Comments