Wednesday June 26th 2024.
It seems to be in the quiet hours, when the world lies still that I find myself adrift, against my will.
Tired bones, a heavy heart that weighs, in the darkness lost within this maze.
Sleep eludes, a phantom in the night, thoughts like whispers, keepign me from flight.
Echoes of the day, regrests that sting, memories and worries on silent wings.
My eyes are heavy, yet they find no rest, a ceaseless cylce, an uninvited guest.
The clcok tick son, mocking my despair, as I like awake in Midnights snare.
Oh, to vanics, to slip away unseen, to find a refuge in a peaceful dream.
To escape this world, if only for a while, to breathe, to pause, to find a fleeting smile.
In the stillness, I yearn for release, A moments, reprive, a taste of peace.
But dawn willc ome, and I must face the day.... with tired eyes, and thoughts will not sway.
Holy Living...
I came across this tonight, its quite interesting - and it relates to my previous blog - about living a life that is pure, holy and true... “It is those who 'hunger and thirst after righteousness' that are to be 'filled.' A Pure Heart will esure a Holy Life. What do I mean by a holy life? It is a life that meet the requirements and ensures the fulfillment of the promises of this Holy Book; a life fashioned after the life of the Lord Jesus Christ. Is not such a life desirable? Is not a man who is able to live out his religion before his family, before his workmates, and beofre the world highly privileged? Will he not be a means of blessing to those around him whichever way he turns? Look at him. He is honest and faithful in all his worldy dealings; in his shop factory home or wherever he may come. He has an honest heart. he is true to his promises. His word is his bond. You can trust him either in or out of sight. He has a ture heart. He is industrious. He neither shirks...
Comments