Passionate about writing!?

Tonight I was at work - pondering more of the things that I am most passionate about. And I'm not just passionate about music - but I think the most thing I'm passionate about is writing. I love to write out my thoughts - feelings - and love to share it.

I don't at all want my blog to be a place where I just write and vent on how I'm feeling - but I would love it to be a place where I can share what is going on in my life - straight from my heart. I think that matters the most.

As I share and write - about the things that are going on in my life - I am hoping that some people may be able to relate to how I feel - how I see things. Its going to be sometimes deep personal things. Sometimes it may be just short blogs about joy - laughter. But then again they can be depressing or angry. It can really vary.

For some reason or another - I had deleted all my previous posts thinking that I would start off fresh and let the readers of my blog have maybe something interesting to read about. However - my life itself is interesting every day. I am not going to stop writing because if anything - I am passionate about it and I would love to be able to continue to share.

Anyways I am going to finish this blog for tonight - I will share more tomorrow - I'm just heading out for the evening with some friends who came in to town for the weekend. so off for non-stop pop I go...

Michelle :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...