quick update
I know - I know... I haven't blogged since March! Craziness, Life has been so busy - and tonight I'm finally able to find some time to blog and do some catching up on some other stuff around the house.
Work is going great - I am still at Monsters Pizza, day shift manager there - overseeing things when my boss isn't around... or even when she is. :)
Church - attended the Easter Sunday service. I was so happy that I was able to attend, worship God - and just have that time of refreshment that I really needed in my life.
So theres a quick update. I'm getting sleepy. I will blog tomorrow when I get home from work...
By the way - how do you like the new layout of the blog? Peter Lublink did it - thanks again, its fabulous! :)
Bless You
Michelle
Work is going great - I am still at Monsters Pizza, day shift manager there - overseeing things when my boss isn't around... or even when she is. :)
Church - attended the Easter Sunday service. I was so happy that I was able to attend, worship God - and just have that time of refreshment that I really needed in my life.
So theres a quick update. I'm getting sleepy. I will blog tomorrow when I get home from work...
By the way - how do you like the new layout of the blog? Peter Lublink did it - thanks again, its fabulous! :)
Bless You
Michelle
Comments