Funny...

Ok... I was TOTALLY planning on sharing more from my last post. BUT I thought that tonight I would share something on the funny side.

You see yesterday I worked from 9-6:30pm... worked an hour and a half over time - it was good though but my feet were totally killin' me... and today I worked an 8 hour shift. My feet were killing me even more tonight - so I had decided to saok my feet - then I decided forget that I'm gonna have a bubble bath.

So as I was preparing the water and bubbles my cat - Jessie - decided that it would be fun to play with the bubbles. So she was sitting on the edge of the bathtub and I just watched her then all of a sudden she jumped from the tub to the toilet - and the lid to the seat happend to be up - which its usually down cause I don't want her drinking from the toilet. So anyways - she kinda got a bit wet. She was in the toilet! LOL it was really funny stuff - I don't think she will be jumping from the tub to the toilet for a while...

Anyways - as I was soaking there I was thinking about tomorrow and how the day after tomorrow I am to get some day surgery stuff done - its pretty simple surgery stuff - but the thought of having to go to the hospital getting an iv. getting put under... and all that kinda crazy surgical stuff. SO not looking forward to it - but am praying like crazy that the dr's will figure out whats wrong with me and most of all praying that God will heal me.

So tomorrow night I'm not to have anything to eat or drink after midnight!!! Craziness... seriously. I guess I'll be having to hork out and drink as much as I can before for midnight... or close up to midnight!

This whole surgery thing reminded me of someones blog who I read quite regularly - she was sharing on her blog about fear. And I can totally relate to fear right about now - I mean I have NO idea of what is going to happen - what is going to be the out come - and all these questions are running through my mind. Fear... thats a big word...

will write more in abit.... :)

Comments

Christine said…
gee i wonder whose blog THAT was ehhh??

I pray everything will go WELL with the surgery!!! :D

**hugs**
mee-shell said…
Christine - You are TOOO funny - it was YOURS of course. :)

Thanks heaps for your prayers - I covet them. your awesome!

Michelle
Anonymous said…
Michelle;
thanks for the laugh...
D
mee-shell said…
Your welcome! :)
Christine said…
no no no G-O-D is awesome!!!!!!!!! :)
mee-shell said…
so true! :) but... you are still awesome too. Bless ya heaps.

Michelle :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!