Friendship...

I was thinking today alot about friendship - well actually over these past couple of days. Have been thinking about specific people in my life who have truly blessed me by the way that they treat me, respect me, love me for who I am. People who have encouraged me, challenged me, and have been there through all the good times and bad times in my life...

I also got thinking about the friendships that are unhealthy, friendships that make me feel down and depressed, friendships that have no respect, no love, no encouragement, friendships that have a lot of judgement and condemnation...

As I got thinking and searching my heart on friendship I realized that I don't click with every single person on the earth, we all don't. There are people who I know in my life that drive me absolutely crazy, but I don't treat them horribly. I treat them as humans, with respect and love.

I got thinking of how I can be a loud an obnoxtious person and how most of my friends love it cause I always make them laugh - smile - and there usually is never a dull moment when you are around me. And of course - there is also the soft side to me, the emotional side, the listening side, the caring side... Many people don't see this - unless you know me very well... but then sometimes I show it in ways that people don't really realize, it could be through a simple note, or a card, or a short email to say hi... I try my hardest to show people that I care, thats just me...

I have noticed that over these past couple of months I haven't really been... well me. I have been pretty depressed, I wasn't at all happy with my job. Wasn't happy where I was at. But now that my job has changed, I have been told - and even feel - much happier. I have more of a smile on my face now then ever before. It feels good. I know that God is currently doing some work in my heart - there is some stuff that resurfaced over these past couple of days - a bunch of hurt that I thought I dealt with and gave to God, but He showed me that I didn't deal with it - I just put it in to one of those compartments in side me - put a huge lock on it, and didn't let God in to help heal me in that area of my life...

Sometimes the past hurts, sometimes the present hurts, and I'm sure that the future will hurt too... But right now God wants me to let go of certain situations that had happend in the past that have just currently resurfaced.

I find it so interesting how God puts you into situations and reveals things to you... its neat...

Anywho there ya go. some ramblin' thoughts...

bye for now!
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...