Random Thoughts For Tonight...

Well I've had a really great, amazing day today... Got up bright and early - went to church, which was awesome. We had a corps potluck afterwords which the food was just amazingly awesome! So, I got some news to share... its great actually...

Next Sunday (well the sunday thats comin' up - one week today in fact - hahaha) I'll be playin' the drums at church. I'm so stoked about this. Very excited as well. So looking forward to what God will be doing through me as I play - and I get reconnected and all that stuff... it feels good to be back. Not just playing the drums, but back at church in general. It feels good to be back on track with my relationship with God. Thank You Jesus for the work that you are doing in my life! I love ya for it... continue to do more. - help me be obedient. Help me to not do things on my own, help me to walk out my faith. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen.

Well I must be off, a long day a head of me tomorrow - but I will blog much more often then I have been, well this week might be a bit off - my internet at home isn't working and have to wait until my landlord comes back from Cuba to fix it (I get my free wireless internet from her - she's just so good to me!)

So I'll try my hardest to blog more this week - if not, then you know its cause of my internet.

With joy,
Michelle :)

Comments

Christine said…
I'll pray for you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...