ok ok ok...
I know I blogged earlier this morning and I said I was a bit grumpy... but I'm in a better mood now. I had a bit of a nap after I worked this morning at the mall - I think I was just grumpy cause of a huge lack of sleep! Also I think I'm getting another cold again - its been so freezing cold out and my basement suite gets super-duper cold at night. And I just actually got over a cold and now I feel it comin' back again - maybe it never really went away? I dunno... ah well... its ok. I'll survive!
So there are some things I'm really praying hard about...
I haven't really been going to church that much because well - I have been sleeping in, have been feeling like crap, and have been pretty depressed and down in the dumps the past couple of months. Its kind of wierd cause when I was at work this morning this person that I work with actually had made a comment about me being depressed, they have noticed a change in me. So I have to have some sort of change in my life - Jesus needs to start being first rather then the other things. And this is something that I really need to start taking more seriously and really need to put a huge effort in doing so.
Also another thing to pray about. Drumming - I am going to start practing up on my drumming skills again. I would love to be able to allow God to teach me more on drumming so that I can use the gift that He gave me to sing and praise Him. I am also starting to play my guitar a bit more - but I have realized since I have these fake nails (french tips) its been a bit harder to play - I think though in a bit I will eventually get rid of them so that I can play my guitar more. I miss being able to just pick it up and make up my own songs... I love playing random things like that... :)
hhmmmmm well what else is new... Oh my birthday is coming up! YAY! Its in exactly 17 days! woo-hoo, not too sure yet what I will be doing for my birthday but I know I have that day off of work - so maybe I'll go out for dinner with my family - have a b-day cake and just have some fun. I don't really care about the gifts or anything - I just would love to be able to spend some more time with my friends and family because lately I just haven't had the chance to do that. Which is such a huge drag!
Anyways I think I'm gonna get going - gonna go read a bit more of my max lucado book and then rest up a bit more before I have to head back to work! :)
So will blog again soon...
Michelle
So there are some things I'm really praying hard about...
I haven't really been going to church that much because well - I have been sleeping in, have been feeling like crap, and have been pretty depressed and down in the dumps the past couple of months. Its kind of wierd cause when I was at work this morning this person that I work with actually had made a comment about me being depressed, they have noticed a change in me. So I have to have some sort of change in my life - Jesus needs to start being first rather then the other things. And this is something that I really need to start taking more seriously and really need to put a huge effort in doing so.
Also another thing to pray about. Drumming - I am going to start practing up on my drumming skills again. I would love to be able to allow God to teach me more on drumming so that I can use the gift that He gave me to sing and praise Him. I am also starting to play my guitar a bit more - but I have realized since I have these fake nails (french tips) its been a bit harder to play - I think though in a bit I will eventually get rid of them so that I can play my guitar more. I miss being able to just pick it up and make up my own songs... I love playing random things like that... :)
hhmmmmm well what else is new... Oh my birthday is coming up! YAY! Its in exactly 17 days! woo-hoo, not too sure yet what I will be doing for my birthday but I know I have that day off of work - so maybe I'll go out for dinner with my family - have a b-day cake and just have some fun. I don't really care about the gifts or anything - I just would love to be able to spend some more time with my friends and family because lately I just haven't had the chance to do that. Which is such a huge drag!
Anyways I think I'm gonna get going - gonna go read a bit more of my max lucado book and then rest up a bit more before I have to head back to work! :)
So will blog again soon...
Michelle
Comments