Blessed (again, and again, and again!)

once again, sorry for my lack of bloggin'.

There has been so much going on in my life - God is good, he has been blessing me over these past few weeks. Met a great guy - in whom I am now dating. He is such an amazingly awesome Godly man. I am blessed.

I am working at a job that I love. I go to a church that is my home... God is great.

He is teaching me more and more about sacrificing things in my life and putting him first. He is teaching me more about love, being more and more kind and gentle. there is just so much going on I can't even begin to explain it all...

I'm tired - worn out - kinda need to get some sleep though. so will blog again tomorrow and share about this show that i have been watching "God or the Girl"...

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!