Prayers...
- God has been teaching me about not being so materialistic, not to be so self focused. to put my full faith and trust into Him and not just know that He is Lord BUT to believe that He is lord of my life in my heart.
- God give me spiritual wisdom and understanding so that I may grow in my knowledge of you.
- God I pray that my heart would be flooded by light so that I can understand the wonderful future you have promised me.
- God I pray that You'd help me live a life of obedience, trusting you and making you the first love of my life, you will provide for me. May this comfort me, knowing you are always here.
- God I thank you that you accept me the way that I am. That there is nothing about me that you hate (besides when I sin) Thank you God for being the Lrord of my life. THank you for being so gracious and compassionate towards me.
- God I ask that you'd continue to teach me more about Grace, more about compassion, being slow to get angry and to be so rich in love.
- God please continue to help me focus my eyes on you. I ask God that nothing would distract me from doing this. I aks God that You'd continue leading the way for me. I refuse to let satan have any foothold in my life. God I rebuke any thoughts of discouragement thats in my mind in Jesus' name. Replace those thoughts with comforting words and scritpure. I ask these things in Jesus name I pray. Amen
- God thank you for today. Thank you once again for comforting me, loving me and caring for me.
- God may my faith increase so that I could come fearlessly in to your presence.
- Jesus I want to understand more of how wide, long, high, and deep your love really is. not just understand it - but experience it.
- Lord help me to live a life that is worthy of you. May i have not a closed mind, nor a heart heart. May my heart be softend more. God hlep me to throw off my old nature and my old former ways of life, let there be a spiritual renewel in my life today... of my thoughts, my attitude. God I ask that you'd take any anger out of my life as it doesn't please and glorify you. help me control my tongue may my words praise you and glorify you.
- Father please help me to continue to have faith and trust in you.
- Heavenly Father - help me to live a life that is filled with love for others. Just as you love me. God help me to live a life that YOU would want me to live. Let me not live a life that is foolish.
- God give me spiritual wisdom and understanding so that I may grow in my knowledge of you.
- God I pray that my heart would be flooded by light so that I can understand the wonderful future you have promised me.
- God I pray that You'd help me live a life of obedience, trusting you and making you the first love of my life, you will provide for me. May this comfort me, knowing you are always here.
- God I thank you that you accept me the way that I am. That there is nothing about me that you hate (besides when I sin) Thank you God for being the Lrord of my life. THank you for being so gracious and compassionate towards me.
- God I ask that you'd continue to teach me more about Grace, more about compassion, being slow to get angry and to be so rich in love.
- God please continue to help me focus my eyes on you. I ask God that nothing would distract me from doing this. I aks God that You'd continue leading the way for me. I refuse to let satan have any foothold in my life. God I rebuke any thoughts of discouragement thats in my mind in Jesus' name. Replace those thoughts with comforting words and scritpure. I ask these things in Jesus name I pray. Amen
- God thank you for today. Thank you once again for comforting me, loving me and caring for me.
- God may my faith increase so that I could come fearlessly in to your presence.
- Jesus I want to understand more of how wide, long, high, and deep your love really is. not just understand it - but experience it.
- Lord help me to live a life that is worthy of you. May i have not a closed mind, nor a heart heart. May my heart be softend more. God hlep me to throw off my old nature and my old former ways of life, let there be a spiritual renewel in my life today... of my thoughts, my attitude. God I ask that you'd take any anger out of my life as it doesn't please and glorify you. help me control my tongue may my words praise you and glorify you.
- Father please help me to continue to have faith and trust in you.
- Heavenly Father - help me to live a life that is filled with love for others. Just as you love me. God help me to live a life that YOU would want me to live. Let me not live a life that is foolish.
Comments