dunno...
dunno what to really blog about - but yeah. I'm bloggin' anyways. :)
So today was an alright day - pretty tired. Just a long day, and tomorrow is going to be another long day, and same with sat. But its all good because my friend is coming to visit me. And we are spending the weekend together. its going to be actually very super-duper exciting! I am blessed to have such amazing friends, I just can't say that enough.
Works going ok. Been praying hard for those who I work with, and not just that but asking God to help me to be a great example of who he is to them. Trying to always strike up some sort of clean conversation, spritual stuff. so God is good... being totally challenged this week as well, which is always tough but always good at the same time.
anywho - i'm tired so I'm headin' to bed.
many blessings,
Michelle
So today was an alright day - pretty tired. Just a long day, and tomorrow is going to be another long day, and same with sat. But its all good because my friend is coming to visit me. And we are spending the weekend together. its going to be actually very super-duper exciting! I am blessed to have such amazing friends, I just can't say that enough.
Works going ok. Been praying hard for those who I work with, and not just that but asking God to help me to be a great example of who he is to them. Trying to always strike up some sort of clean conversation, spritual stuff. so God is good... being totally challenged this week as well, which is always tough but always good at the same time.
anywho - i'm tired so I'm headin' to bed.
many blessings,
Michelle
Comments