I came across this tonight, its quite interesting - and it relates to my previous blog - about living a life that is pure, holy and true... “It is those who 'hunger and thirst after righteousness' that are to be 'filled.' A Pure Heart will esure a Holy Life. What do I mean by a holy life? It is a life that meet the requirements and ensures the fulfillment of the promises of this Holy Book; a life fashioned after the life of the Lord Jesus Christ. Is not such a life desirable? Is not a man who is able to live out his religion before his family, before his workmates, and beofre the world highly privileged? Will he not be a means of blessing to those around him whichever way he turns? Look at him. He is honest and faithful in all his worldy dealings; in his shop factory home or wherever he may come. He has an honest heart. he is true to his promises. His word is his bond. You can trust him either in or out of sight. He has a ture heart. He is industrious. He neither shirks...
Last night I was unable to sleep - I think the main reason for that was for having a large double double coffee at like midnight! my bad... Anyways hanging out was heaps fun - and once I got home I just chilled out - I grabbed my guitar and had started to write a song for a friend of mine... I wish I knew how to post songs on here so that I could let you guys hear it... anyways its a good song. I'll probably spend the night trying to figure it out! I was thinking last night of how life is - I mean life can be just so confusing - sometimes life can cause you to have so much heartache and sometimes its hard to even understand why... (to be continued...)
Well since i have been staying at my moms place since i had my day surgery - she took me back to my place to see how my cat was doing - well my cat missed me lots! she had grabbed one of my sweaters - and was curled up in it right by the door. awwww it was so cute to see her there waiting for me. i have missed her heaps too - Jessie - is her name. Her and I have this routine every night and since I haven't been at home we have both missed it. She sleeps with me every night - either lays across my chest - or my kneck - or lays right beside me and shares my pillow. it has been wierd not sleeping with my cat over these past couple of days - I had even asked my mom if I could bring the cat here but her answer was "NO!" my cat is a little on the crazy side and my parents probably couldn't handle her. Anyways i'm feeling a bit better today - for some odd reason my arms hurt - my stomache and back hurt still which is normal for what i had done. but anyways - my arms are ...
Comments