Happy Birthday....
Happy Birthday To MEEEEE...
Yes that is right, today is my birthday, I turned 27years old... HOLY SMOKES am I ever getting old!!! I praise God though for my life, for giving me life, and for having such a special plan for my life too... Thank You Jesus...
And hey, for all of you who forgot to call me... you are in BIG trouble!!! :) But I do hope to hear from you all soon... give me a call anyways, cause I'm sure - its either been a while since we've chatted, or it could have just been yesterday, who knows... But I do love hearing from people and talking on the phone... (so I guess thats an invite!) :)
Well I must be off to bed now. I will blog more tomorrow of how my bday went and all that kinda stuff... okee dokee! I even got some pictures too that I have to load up on here (once I get them from my moms digital camera)
Blessings,
Michelle
Yes that is right, today is my birthday, I turned 27years old... HOLY SMOKES am I ever getting old!!! I praise God though for my life, for giving me life, and for having such a special plan for my life too... Thank You Jesus...
And hey, for all of you who forgot to call me... you are in BIG trouble!!! :) But I do hope to hear from you all soon... give me a call anyways, cause I'm sure - its either been a while since we've chatted, or it could have just been yesterday, who knows... But I do love hearing from people and talking on the phone... (so I guess thats an invite!) :)
Well I must be off to bed now. I will blog more tomorrow of how my bday went and all that kinda stuff... okee dokee! I even got some pictures too that I have to load up on here (once I get them from my moms digital camera)
Blessings,
Michelle
Comments
dz
Peter Lublink
www.lublink.ca
thanks peter for the bday wish too, and for the awesome layout, i LOVE it!!!
Blessings,
Michelle