Woo-hoooo!!!

GALIANO ISLAND...






SO I must say, I am VERY excited about going on my vacation to Galiano Island... Here are pictures that my sister took when she went last summer (above) I am totally looking forward to this trip, I'm going with my sister Joanne for a week, just her and I and we are going to have a time to reconnect get to know one another and just hang out, go sea kyaking, fishing, hiking, swimming, and whatever other fun stuff we can do around there. Also we are going to do a lot of hiking, esp. to go to the top of the bluffs and see around the island etc. This will be my offical FIRST vacation away thats actually not to kamloops, or vancouver, and a vacation that is actually going to be RELAXING! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo stoked! So I booked a week off of work already in July to go.... I can't wait! We are already booking the trip, getting the ferry ride all planned, the camp site everything... I just wish July was next month!!! hahahaaa... But when I go in the summer I will have to post some pictures of me being there, and pictures that I will have taken. I just hope that this time with my sister will be a time of reconnecting with her getting to know her more and her getting to know me more too. We are also trying to get our other sister Christine to go as well, so it could just be the 3 of us, but she isn't too sure yet if she can get the time off of work or not... hopefully she will so that the three of us can just hang out and have heaps of fun together.
I hope also that this time will be a time of solitude for me... to get to know myself, and that this time will be a huge time of refreshment. I need this vacation, it is a well deserved one! And my boss has been very gracious to me and told me to "GO!" yes there is a lot going on in my life at this very moment, things I understand, and a whol lot that I really don't. But I'm taking it one day at a time... living my life for me, not for those around me, and living my life as if it were my last day and striving to be all that I can be, and I hope and pray that as I do this that God would bless me hugely.
Well I'm tired, so I'm going to head off to bed, But I just wanted to share the exciting news about my vacation this summer... yipppppeeeee... I just hope these up coming months go by a bit faster so that my trip can come sooner! hahahahaa :)
Oh and before I go... 8 more days to my bday! woo-hooo... :)
Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Andrew said…
Hey Michelle. Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy the trip! Looks beautiful.
Andrew S

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...