how beautiful...

I went for coffee with one of my best friends yesterday - she got me this really cool cup from her trip to vegas - and inside the cup was an envelope with my name on it - she told me to read the letter later on - like after we finished hanging out. She wrote it for me on March 5th... (so early yesterday morning when she couldn't sleep)

I must say, it was the most beautiful letter that I have recieved from someone in a really long time...

I want to share a part of it with you - its not personal, but rather its a song that she picked out for me and wanted me to find and download and listen to. So I did, its a beautiful song by Avril. I love it, and its sooo encouraging. So my friend told me that whenever I feel down or at my end to read the lyrics (which she modified a bit) or to listen to the song... here it is... (the modified version of it)

"Keep Holding On..."

Your not alone, together we stand. I'll be by your side your my best friend. I'll take your hand when it gets cold and feel like the end when there is no place to go you know I won't give in.

Keep holding on, we'll make it through - just stay strong cuz I'm here for you. There is nothing you can do, there is nothing you can say so far way, I wish you were here, before its too late, it could all dissapear. Before the doors close and it comes to an end, with you by myside I will fight and defend, my friend.

Keep holding on, there is no other way when it comes to the turth, hear me when I say - I believe nothings going to change desteny, what ever is ment to be will work out perfectly.

Keep holding on - just stay strong cuz I'm here for you. We'll make it through. Keep holding on my friend."

Its very beautiful. I just wanted to share it because it really touched my heart and life in a real deep time of need. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

I must be off, I have a bunch of online stuff that I would love to get done tonight - hopefully I will. And I will try and blog again sometime within' the next couple of days.

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!