Yes... I am still alive!

Thats right... I am still alive and kickin'! hahahhaaa...

You want to know the most CRAZY thought that I had go through my mind while I was at work today... I'm getting old! My bday is in less then 18 days... I can't believe that on the 20th I will be 27yrs old... YIKES! I still have so much that I want to do and accomplish before I turn 30... So I guess I better fly at it and try my very best to accomplish alllllllllllll the things that I would love to do... or have... or be... or whatnot... Lord willing, I will be able to do this, but honestly - only with Gods help I can accomplish all these things.

Work is going good... been a bit busy - which is really good for us, it was a slow couple of months, so now we are starting to finally pick up again, which i must admit, I really love it when its busy at work because then the time just fly's soooo much faster rather then just dragging on like it has been. So I'm looking forward to the more fast pace of things... can't wait until that happens! yahooo.

Ummm what else is new... well, i dunno what else to say - i did get a raise at work, I don't know if I blogged about that or not, so now i'm making $10 an hour rather then the $9. It was a HUGE raise (i thought so anyways) and I wasn't at all expecting the $1 raise at all... I thought maybe another .50 cents, but I'm blessed and thankful for the raise. It sure does all add up and is a huge step up for me too (being one of the store managers) so things are progressing at work. Working hard, striving to see the store i work at thrive. and most of all, continue to try and be the person who I am, funny - out going - etc. etc. etc. and just be so loveable to those around me... Some days I just can't help but to be that way - even though right now there is a lot going on for me inside, and trying to balance out a bunch of stuff too... but again, I am blessed.

Well its 9:57pm. I should header off to bed as I have to be at work early in the morning to open up and do cash and a bit of other stuff too before the store opens at 11am.

I will blog again soon.

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!