Another Year...

Wow - I was thinking today of how this past year went by... There were many - and I mean many trails that I had went through. There were many many many laughs (oh and some are sooooo memerable) that I was able to share with some friends and family. There were also a lot of tears shared this year too... I realized today that I'm such a sappy - emotional kind of person...

I have really been blessed this year by my friends and family. God has challenged me. He has helped me out so much this past year that I just can't thank Him enough... There were many days where I didn't really think I would make it through - but then - someone would come my way and make the day oh so much happier...

As God has been working in my life - and challenging me I have learned a lot more about myself this past year then any other year. And even these past couple of weeks I have learned so much more about myself...

This past year I have really taken a lot of things forgranted. But I am learning to be more thankful for the things - which isn't much - that I have...

I thank you (my friends/family) who may be reading this right now for always sticking by me. For letting me vent on you - for sharing so many tears with you - and for also being able to share some really good laughs too. Thank you for sticking by me when life didn't seem worth really living for. Thank you for being so encouraging, loving and just for being you. I love you all so much. And I am so thankful that God has placed you into my life.

Its my earnest prayer that God will bless you so much this Christmas season. And I also pray that this next year will be so much better then this past.

Christmas Blessings and love (I know its a bit early - but really wanted to share this with you...)
Michelle :)

Comments

Christine said…
Hey dude!!!!
I never talk to you anymore! GEEZ

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...