hhmmm...


Yup... see that picture? - I got a cold. It hit me hard last night - and today I didn't wake up today until late this morning when my mom had called - and after she called I went back to bed... and then later in the afternoon - my phone rang again - I thought it was my mom calling me again - but then it totally wasn't her - it was a friend of mine called about a kettle shift that I am doing on Thursday...

After I got off the phone with her I ended up crashing for about another - then I finally got up had a shower then headed to work - which was great instead of only one person on today there were 4 of us cleaning cause we had a staff christmas party.

Which was great! I got a pair of spongebob square pants pj's!!! I was sooooo very excited about this - infact I'm wearing them right now... :) they are flanel. very very comfortable!

So I missed church today - I was actually quite sad about this as I have missed the past 3 weeks! I had to work last two weeks and this week I was sick. But even though I missed Church - God is really amazing. I mean - How is He not? I have just been so tired and very worn out and on top of that - stressed to the max. But God is really great in keeping me sane and keeping me focused on what is important in my life... Its neat how He does things... Iam blessed.

I am going to go now - going to take some neo-citron and call it a night. I will post again tomorrow - I don't have any days off this week, so I will try and post a couple times at least (or more if possible)

Blessings,
Michelle :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!