good day!

well today was a great day - full of laughs - Oh its seriously a joy to just laugh - I LOVE it! :)

Ok I was reading through a friends blog today - Karyn's... you can check it out here http://www.karynbaker.blogspot.com she has some very amazing insight and thoughts on scripture - and I love her last blog about distractions - being Christmas time and all - what the true meaning of Christmas is (kinda like how I posted in one of my previous blogs...) its a good read. check it out!

Blessings,
Michelle :)

Comments

Karyn Baker said…
Hey, Michelle! I made it onto your blog!! Woohoo! I'm famous! (OK, not really, but let me have my moment....) I haven't had a chance to check out your blog for a bit, but noticed you now have a cold. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Love you,
Bakes
mee-shell said…
Bakes!!! oh golly - but you ARE pretty famous! :) As I read a few of your older blogs - you even had a fan club??? :) too funny!

Thanks for posting... my cold - its kinda on and off sort of - I mean I'll be talking - my voice sounds fine one minute then the next its all squeeky... hahahahaa my friends at work get a HUGE kick out of it... ah well. :)

Thanks for posting! your awesome man.

Blessings and love,
Michelle :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...