Just when I thought....
I was getting better - my cold was starting to go away and then... BANG it hits me hard again and I'm sicker then a dog! :( But its ok. I'm still working on getting better - been taking my vitamins - been drinking lots of fluids, been resting lots. I have to work tonight - but hopefully things will go good... its late night shopping at the mall - so that means for me my shift runs super late then usual. craziness... ah well.... I work tuesday and then I get Wednesday and Thursday off - sooooo looking forward to these days off! :)
Well I'm working through this bible study on David - its amazingly awesome. I'm learning that David was not just a man after his own heart - but really a man after Gods heart.... He sure did make many mistakes in his life but from each one he learned something... thats the difference between David and I. The mistakes that I make in life can be the same ones over and over agian - I need to learn from them just as David did...
Its such a really great encouraging bible study - but yet very challenging at the same time too...
I'll write more on it as I continue to read it...
Well I'm tired... its 11:21am. going to lie down for a bit then head to the shop to clean - then to the mall to work my other shift as well... will post more at some point tonight or early tomorrow morning.
blessings.
michelle
Well I'm working through this bible study on David - its amazingly awesome. I'm learning that David was not just a man after his own heart - but really a man after Gods heart.... He sure did make many mistakes in his life but from each one he learned something... thats the difference between David and I. The mistakes that I make in life can be the same ones over and over agian - I need to learn from them just as David did...
Its such a really great encouraging bible study - but yet very challenging at the same time too...
I'll write more on it as I continue to read it...
Well I'm tired... its 11:21am. going to lie down for a bit then head to the shop to clean - then to the mall to work my other shift as well... will post more at some point tonight or early tomorrow morning.
blessings.
michelle
Comments