I came across this tonight, its quite interesting - and it relates to my previous blog - about living a life that is pure, holy and true... “It is those who 'hunger and thirst after righteousness' that are to be 'filled.' A Pure Heart will esure a Holy Life. What do I mean by a holy life? It is a life that meet the requirements and ensures the fulfillment of the promises of this Holy Book; a life fashioned after the life of the Lord Jesus Christ. Is not such a life desirable? Is not a man who is able to live out his religion before his family, before his workmates, and beofre the world highly privileged? Will he not be a means of blessing to those around him whichever way he turns? Look at him. He is honest and faithful in all his worldy dealings; in his shop factory home or wherever he may come. He has an honest heart. he is true to his promises. His word is his bond. You can trust him either in or out of sight. He has a ture heart. He is industrious. He neither shirks...
Comments
Thanks for the call, sorry we missed it.
Seeing as you haven't posted again in 07 you must be keeping busy - hope it's not all work!
Blessings.
btw - i did post in 07, but it wasn't a lenghy post... but I will try and get back to my postings cause I have sort of slacked off on it... and yet, there is just soooooo much to share!
and my life has been busy with work, but its all really great stuff and God is doing some good stuff there. I give Him all the praise, honor and glory for that.
chat soon and blessings to you!
Michelle