Update!
Well I just thought I would quickly post an update tonight...
So work has been going amazingly well. I am really enjoying my new position and I really see that God is really building up my leadership skills. Its great! Of course there are some tough days at work - but like any other job, there always is, but still - work is amazingly great. I love it, and I really honestly couldn't ask for a better job then I have right now at this present time in my life. I have surely been blessed! And I really honestly give God all the honor, praise and glory for it. Thank You Jesus!
I am also continually learning a lot about myself... and as I do the more I just want to grow! The more I want to learn more not just about me, but more that I want to learn about our loving Father Jesus! What else can I say except that God is good! No, He is more than good... He is great... Nope, thats not it either... He is just sooooo amazing!
Well I just finished watching the American Idol auditions... and now I am headed off to bed. I will write more later this week... :) cause honestly - there is more that I'd really love to share, but just super-tired... and honestly need some sleep!
Blessings to you!
Michelle
So work has been going amazingly well. I am really enjoying my new position and I really see that God is really building up my leadership skills. Its great! Of course there are some tough days at work - but like any other job, there always is, but still - work is amazingly great. I love it, and I really honestly couldn't ask for a better job then I have right now at this present time in my life. I have surely been blessed! And I really honestly give God all the honor, praise and glory for it. Thank You Jesus!
I am also continually learning a lot about myself... and as I do the more I just want to grow! The more I want to learn more not just about me, but more that I want to learn about our loving Father Jesus! What else can I say except that God is good! No, He is more than good... He is great... Nope, thats not it either... He is just sooooo amazing!
Well I just finished watching the American Idol auditions... and now I am headed off to bed. I will write more later this week... :) cause honestly - there is more that I'd really love to share, but just super-tired... and honestly need some sleep!
Blessings to you!
Michelle
Comments