whoa!
hey!
so... I had this really crazy dream last night. I don't know if any of you who read this dream. but I do, sometimes I don't remember them. But this one woke me up, hence the reason why I am blogging this early...
I woke up this morning, with my eyes filled with tears because I had this dream where I lost my bestest friend. Not that she got hurt, died and then that was it. But lost her as in her and I were no longer friends. And the reason why we were no longer friends all came down to the trust that her and I have for one another. I awoke from this dream feeling so hurt - lost - and very angry at the same time. I hope I don't get to a point in my friendship (any friendships that I have infact) that the trust gets broken and then friendships get ruined because of that trust.
This reminds me of my relationship with God... I love God, but how much do I trust Him? How much do I step out in faith and trust Him with my life? Gods word says that we are to trust Him with everything that we've got. Sometimes, in certain situations I have such a hard time in trusting and relying on Him. BUT I am soooooooooo thankful, that no matter how much lack of trust I have, He never abandons me. This is such a comforting thought...
Anyways - I have a couple more hours before I have to actually be up... so I'm going to go back to bed for a bit. I will blog again later tonight!
Michelle
so... I had this really crazy dream last night. I don't know if any of you who read this dream. but I do, sometimes I don't remember them. But this one woke me up, hence the reason why I am blogging this early...
I woke up this morning, with my eyes filled with tears because I had this dream where I lost my bestest friend. Not that she got hurt, died and then that was it. But lost her as in her and I were no longer friends. And the reason why we were no longer friends all came down to the trust that her and I have for one another. I awoke from this dream feeling so hurt - lost - and very angry at the same time. I hope I don't get to a point in my friendship (any friendships that I have infact) that the trust gets broken and then friendships get ruined because of that trust.
This reminds me of my relationship with God... I love God, but how much do I trust Him? How much do I step out in faith and trust Him with my life? Gods word says that we are to trust Him with everything that we've got. Sometimes, in certain situations I have such a hard time in trusting and relying on Him. BUT I am soooooooooo thankful, that no matter how much lack of trust I have, He never abandons me. This is such a comforting thought...
Anyways - I have a couple more hours before I have to actually be up... so I'm going to go back to bed for a bit. I will blog again later tonight!
Michelle
Comments