yahooooo!!!
I have some great news to share...
And now its totally official, I have been working really hard at work and have been told by my boss and owner of Monsters Pizza that I was going to become the day shift manager, I stepped up and was doing all the responsibilites that the day time manager was doing, the thing was - it wasn't offical until today. Yahoo... so this is what happend.
So I went in to work for 10am this morning to do help my boss out with things that needed to get done around the store before her and her husband headed off to vancouver to pick up the stores new pizza ovens. And as I was doing the dough count, my boss came up to me and told me to close my eyes cause she had something for me.
I wasn't sure what it was, so I stood there really nervous with my hands streched out - and wondering to myself what it was and then she placed something in them. And it was my black shirt, so this now means that I am now officially the day shift manager! I was so excitied about this and ended up giving her a great big hug.
She was sharing with me that I have been doing so much for her and have been really working hard around the store and I really deserved the position of day shift manager, she said she was going to wait a couple more weeks or even a month before she gave it to me, but she knew that I deserved it and she didn't want to wait any longer to give me that position. SO, I'm pretty happy and so thankful for this.
Just wanted to share the great news!!!
Blessings!
Michelle
And now its totally official, I have been working really hard at work and have been told by my boss and owner of Monsters Pizza that I was going to become the day shift manager, I stepped up and was doing all the responsibilites that the day time manager was doing, the thing was - it wasn't offical until today. Yahoo... so this is what happend.
So I went in to work for 10am this morning to do help my boss out with things that needed to get done around the store before her and her husband headed off to vancouver to pick up the stores new pizza ovens. And as I was doing the dough count, my boss came up to me and told me to close my eyes cause she had something for me.
I wasn't sure what it was, so I stood there really nervous with my hands streched out - and wondering to myself what it was and then she placed something in them. And it was my black shirt, so this now means that I am now officially the day shift manager! I was so excitied about this and ended up giving her a great big hug.
She was sharing with me that I have been doing so much for her and have been really working hard around the store and I really deserved the position of day shift manager, she said she was going to wait a couple more weeks or even a month before she gave it to me, but she knew that I deserved it and she didn't want to wait any longer to give me that position. SO, I'm pretty happy and so thankful for this.
Just wanted to share the great news!!!
Blessings!
Michelle
Comments
Awesome template. I'm gonna check gecko and fly out too.
Congrats on being a manager
Michelle :)