Zoot-Zoot

Have you ever heard of the saying "Zoot-Zoot?"

Well my best friend and I have this implemented between the both of us, if we see that either one of us is feeling down, is having a bad day - in passing we will say the word "zoot-zoot" to each other.

There is a meaning behind this, and I want to try and explain it to you.

Ok, so there is this really amazingly awesome motivational speaker named Amanda Gore, she is just brilliant! And there was this point in her life where her step-dad had passed away and her step brother had everything left to him in the will. So one day he said to his step mother - Amanda Gores mom, "so when are you moving out?" they moved out - and found a place of their own, her mom lost everything that she had, house, cats, etc... and then one day several months and years later Amanda said to her mother "Mom, you just have to send love" and her moms like "what do you mean?" and she said - send love somehow from your heart. And as Amanda was leaving her house to go drop her mom off at the airport, they had said their good byes, and when she got home she went to her bedroom and had found a note on her pillow and she opend it up and it had a picture of a big heart on one end of the paper, and a big heart on the other end and in between both of these big hearts were tiny hearts conecting the big hearts and the word zoot zoot.

So - I want to encourage you, if you have brothers, sisters, children, to use this word "zoot-zoot" and share the meaning with them. Its about sending love from your heart to theirs.

I really thought this was encouraging, as I use it many times through out the week. Not just with my best friend, but with my mom too. Its amazing how a word can create such a wonderful bonding between you and your loved ones. and how much they just appreciate it.

have you told someone lately that you love them? I did, last night - sent an email to my mom telling her how much I love her, and appreciate her, cause really I don't tell her it enough - she responded back to me telling me how much she loved me back too. What a blessing!

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!