Boy oh boy!
WOW - ok it seems like its SOOOO extreamly hot out side... but really its only 28°C with a few clouds (thats what the weather network says anyways!) but I'm sure its wrong cause it feels MUCH hotter then that outside!!!
So today - work was a bit busy being stampede and all - but yesterday was MUCH busier then today. werid... my boss even said that was kinda crazy that it wasn't so busy today - but I'm very thankful - I was stressing out about it and when I stress out I'm a bit kinda wacked... kinda get all mumbled up in my words - get all... lsdfjalksdfjlkasdjflkasdjflasdfjlaskdfjsladf :) haha
Ok so a funny thing happend today at work... sort of my "saturday funnies" went to work my boss tanya got jenny and I some dog collers and it says on the heart shaped tag "Michelle - Tanyas pet" then our work number underneith. there is a story to this. the night time staff thing that we are favored, and are tanya's pets, so tanya got these for us - we wore them proudly at work today. got some odd looks but it was heaps fun! :)
anyways - kinda hungry and kinda wanna get some pizza... or maybe not! (worked around the stuff all day today...) but my stomache needs food so i gotta go get some... :)
blog again soon.
Blessings,
Michelle
So today - work was a bit busy being stampede and all - but yesterday was MUCH busier then today. werid... my boss even said that was kinda crazy that it wasn't so busy today - but I'm very thankful - I was stressing out about it and when I stress out I'm a bit kinda wacked... kinda get all mumbled up in my words - get all... lsdfjalksdfjlkasdjflkasdjflasdfjlaskdfjsladf :) haha
Ok so a funny thing happend today at work... sort of my "saturday funnies" went to work my boss tanya got jenny and I some dog collers and it says on the heart shaped tag "Michelle - Tanyas pet" then our work number underneith. there is a story to this. the night time staff thing that we are favored, and are tanya's pets, so tanya got these for us - we wore them proudly at work today. got some odd looks but it was heaps fun! :)
anyways - kinda hungry and kinda wanna get some pizza... or maybe not! (worked around the stuff all day today...) but my stomache needs food so i gotta go get some... :)
blog again soon.
Blessings,
Michelle
Comments