Thankful...

Jesus: Died on the cross for my sins and has given me life and has set me free. I'm so very thankful for Him living in my heart and for the relationship that we have. May I walk out my salvation with fear and trembling...

Parents: I was told while growing up that I was a "mistake" that I wasn't at all planned to be born, and that there is no reason for me to be on earth. I'm thankful that my heavenly Father has a plan for me. And even though my parents said this long ago - I know that they are blessed with having me in their life. I am thankful for them. for there constant love when things get tough - and even though we get in our mother daughter - father daughter spats, I love them so much.

Family: Both of my brothers and both of my sisters have always looked out for me. I have really hated this all my life - being the youngest of five has been tough. But I have been nothing but blessed by them. They are here for me.... to cry with, and most of all to laugh with.

Friends: I know a lot of people, I have many friends. But there are only a few who really stick out in my mind and heart who have really supported me, encouraged me and have loved me through every single circumstance in life. Jenn, Deana, Taryn. These three woman have been a huge impact on my life. I am thankful for them. Even though 2 of the three don't know Jesus, I am sure that somewhere admist everything they have felt Gods love and peace. My hearts prayer is that they will come to know Him - and that when Jesus comes back we will be able to rejoice in heaven together.

Work: I realized that I have the most amazingest boss ever. She is someone who I can laugh with, cry with, hang out with and work for. God has blessed me hugely with her in my life. I am thankful for her, and just really really super-duper blessed by her...

These are the things that I am thankful for and blessed by... what are you thankful for and blessed by?

Michelle :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!