Joggin' with my ipod...

So - a few weeks back i got this cool thing called an ipod... love it! put all my rockin' tunes on it and then drift away with the music... I decieded the other day that I need to get in shape - to really start doing something healthy for my body - eat better, sleep more, and get some exercise. So instead of just biking everywhere, i have started to jog. The first day was great - felt stoked about it, ran about half way of my old jogging route that i had back when I use to jog every morning before I went to school... I'm wanting to jog the whole hour jog - but of course with no breaks like I use to be able to do. Today I ran again... felt a bit sore from jogging the other day - feel muscles that haven't been used in a long time! but feeling great about it... and feeling more good about myself. :) I even got these new cool pair of runners today to run in... they are the most comfortablest shoes that I have ever bought in the whole wide world... (not the ones in the picture above) I don't have a camera near by so i had to find shoes with an ipod... :)

ok so biking is out - joggin' is in. gets my heart pumping a lot harder then biking - and i find it much more relaxing and enjoyable to really spend time with God - to pray - to enjoy the things that are around that He has placed here....

off to bed now - its late, and my morning jog comes early! :)

Michelle :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...