Christmast Greeting...
So I had to work tonight... and admist the crazy busy dinner rush, I was in the back quickly trying to get the dishes washed and all caught up, and then Jenny told me that there were some people up front that wanted to sing me a song... and I was like "what in the world are you talking about?"
Well, the youth from the salvation army corps that I attend were there to sing me some christmas songs, you see this is how it works. If someone spends $5 on a christmas card that they made, they will deliever it for you and will sing that person a christmas card and then hand it to them when they are done singing.
So I stood there - totally embarassed! Not sure of what to think at that very moment because it was crazy busy at work, and my fellow co-workers were laughing at me because someone bought me a card and sent these singers to me.
After they finished singing to me, and handed me the card, I laughed and was actually less embarassed but more blessed that my "secret-sister" another thing that is happening between the woman in our corps - sent me a christmas card to me. It was great.
And to be honest, It really did make my night. This past week has been very difficult for me. Really battling with some things. But this made me feel loved, and really specail and it was just a huge blessing.
Well I have a bit of a headache so I'm heading off to bed. Will try and post more up again soon.
Michelle
Well, the youth from the salvation army corps that I attend were there to sing me some christmas songs, you see this is how it works. If someone spends $5 on a christmas card that they made, they will deliever it for you and will sing that person a christmas card and then hand it to them when they are done singing.
So I stood there - totally embarassed! Not sure of what to think at that very moment because it was crazy busy at work, and my fellow co-workers were laughing at me because someone bought me a card and sent these singers to me.
After they finished singing to me, and handed me the card, I laughed and was actually less embarassed but more blessed that my "secret-sister" another thing that is happening between the woman in our corps - sent me a christmas card to me. It was great.
And to be honest, It really did make my night. This past week has been very difficult for me. Really battling with some things. But this made me feel loved, and really specail and it was just a huge blessing.
Well I have a bit of a headache so I'm heading off to bed. Will try and post more up again soon.
Michelle
Comments