Have you ever...
Have you ever shared your feelings with someone before - like, not just how frustrated you are, angry that you were, or anything like that. But shared the feelings that you feel attracted to them? Yes, I have done this to a fellow believer, someone who is so passionate, in love with God and is truly an inspiration, someone who I truely thought I could see spending the rest of my life with. Well, of course one day down the road, not at this point in time, but later in years to come.
but as you talk, and as you both share with one another, you come to a conlusion, you both like eachother. Then, all of a sudden. BAM it hits you, "actually michelle, I don't like you that way, I just liked you because you liked me."
OUCH, ok, so my heart felt torn... my best friend gone. Done, ok... lets move on. God help me to. Thanks for that lesson.
I know God has a plan for my life. A single life? No. I know that without a shaddow of a doubt. In time I know that God will send me the right and perfect man to be by myside for the rest of my life. I'm not going to settle for second best. I'm going to settle for the best... sort of like I shared in my previous blog.
Blessings,
Michelle
but as you talk, and as you both share with one another, you come to a conlusion, you both like eachother. Then, all of a sudden. BAM it hits you, "actually michelle, I don't like you that way, I just liked you because you liked me."
OUCH, ok, so my heart felt torn... my best friend gone. Done, ok... lets move on. God help me to. Thanks for that lesson.
I know God has a plan for my life. A single life? No. I know that without a shaddow of a doubt. In time I know that God will send me the right and perfect man to be by myside for the rest of my life. I'm not going to settle for second best. I'm going to settle for the best... sort of like I shared in my previous blog.
Blessings,
Michelle
Comments