Late Night...
I haven't had one of these "late-nights" like this for a really LONG time... weird.
Today was a fantastic day... it was brilliant! I loved every moment of it, except towards teh end when I really had a comment made to me. Not too sure why this was made, but got me thinking.
"be slow to speak, quick to listen, and slow to get angry." I found this really encouraging... I mean, even though sometimes people make comments that are hurtful, or comments that you don't understand why they said them... I gotta be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to be come angry... I love how Gods word says that! Very encouraging.
Well I have to be up in about lets see 6hrs... so I guess I better at least TRY again and go to sleep... some window guys are coming over to finish installing my new windows... yay! but sucks cause they are coming SO early in the morning... honestly, why do they have to do that???
Ok, off to bed I go...
Blessings,
Michelle
Today was a fantastic day... it was brilliant! I loved every moment of it, except towards teh end when I really had a comment made to me. Not too sure why this was made, but got me thinking.
"be slow to speak, quick to listen, and slow to get angry." I found this really encouraging... I mean, even though sometimes people make comments that are hurtful, or comments that you don't understand why they said them... I gotta be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to be come angry... I love how Gods word says that! Very encouraging.
Well I have to be up in about lets see 6hrs... so I guess I better at least TRY again and go to sleep... some window guys are coming over to finish installing my new windows... yay! but sucks cause they are coming SO early in the morning... honestly, why do they have to do that???
Ok, off to bed I go...
Blessings,
Michelle
Comments