I know...

I know it has been a couple of days since I have last blogged... But I know - that its ok. I mean, I have been spending less time on the net, and more time doing things that I really enjoy such as reading, writing, and most importantly listening to music. Oh how I love to listen to music!!!

Well today was my day off. I really enjoyed it though - it was fun, relaxing and just an all round great day!

I headed to go to work to pick up my pay cheque this morning, and on my way to work I ran in to my best friend, and boss, Tanya. She was walking towards me heading to the eye care clinic to meet up with her husband, told me the cheques weren't in yet. So asked if I wanted to hang out for a while. So we did, walked around, went for lunch, did some shopping, hung out at her place and watched tv for a bit. Then hung out watching one of her daughters do figure skating, and the other curl... and then, just chilled out some more. It was a real encouraging time. I loved it. I need more days like today - just relaxing, and hanging out with the people who mean the most to me.

So that was my day, a very blessed day... and now tonight - I ordered some pizza, my fave all time Chicken Tango... mmm mmmm gooood! and some cheesy fingers which are also my absolute fave. And now tonight - I'm just going to hang out and have a relaxing night. Do some homework that I need to do for my Genisis Process book that i'm working on. And then, probably header to bed as I work tomorrow.

Looking forward to work too... I'm absolutely loving it!

Anyways - thats enough for now, sorry that this blog isn't really "inspiring" but just wanted to share my relaxing fun filled day.

G'Night.
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!