Quotes of the week!

Everyday when I get home from work I always check my voice mail, and low and behold there is always one from my best friend. She leaves me a "quote of the day" we had started to do this almost a week ago, she'll leave me one and I will leave her one.

So these were my quotes of the days for this week...

1. Take it easy, take a breather, take it easy.

2. Patience is a necessity

3. Don't sweat the small stuff

4. Keep your chin up, don't forget... keep your chin up!

5. Speak from your heart - sepak the truth

6. Wisdom is not measuered by how old you are; it is measured by your experiences and how you deal with those experiences. You learn from them and you try to grow from them.

7. Friends come and go, but real friends will stick by yourside through thick and thin. As regular friends will just come and go

Be blessed! Be encouraged. I have been... this week was a tough week, but a blessed week. There is so much that I would love to share and write out - but seems as if my days are full and have little time to do the things that I love most, like write. Sorry if my blog isn't updated every night, and its only been every few days or maybe even once a week... hopefully come the new year I will be able to have a bit more time on my hands to blog more.

Well until the next time I blog...

Blessings,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...