at this point of time...

At this point of time in life I want someone to confide in - talk to - share my inner most secrets with - share my heart yearnings - share my heart aches with. I want to learn how to do this with God because really - I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with trying to reach out to people - and try and call up or email and me being the only one doing this... I have started to question what friendship is all about... what is it about? Does it just go one way? Does one person just see how the other is doing? is curious about what is going on in their life? hhmmm How does friendship work? from my understanding friendship works both ways - we are suppose to talk to one another - support and encourage one another. To be honest I don't - even really rememeber the last time I had heard an encouraging word spoken to me - I heard suggestions - heard challenges. But encouragement... I don't really recall.

I hope and pray that people aren't giving up on me... that God isn't. I'm just feeling as if right now Im at a road block in my life - not sure which way to go. People tell me one thing - friends tell me another... I think if anything. I'm just really confused right now...

Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...