whats my age again??? :)

my good friend Karyn had this on her website - so I thought that i would give it a try... here's mine...

You Are 21 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


hahahahaa - got a good laugh out of that one! :) I act 21 - but am going to be 26 on March 20th... cRaZiNeSs!!! :)

gotta go to sleep its 3am... i know! I am still awake!!!!

Blessings,
Michelle :)

Comments

Karyn Baker said…
Hahaha! Yup - it's a good laugh - no worries, at least you got close to your age! I was about 11 years younger than I should be! Too funny! (Unfortunately, sometimes rather accurate as well!)
Hope you're doing well, Michelle!
Bakes
mee-shell said…
:) I know! too funny eh! good one - where do you find this stuff??? :) hahahaa, ok anyways life is crazy busy, well actually these next 2 weeks are going to be even more crazy busy then ever because I got a new job - I did email you about that didn't i?? anyways I start working at Monsters Pizza tomorrow - so looking forward to the change from cleaning to cookin' pizza and pizza like things. :)

so yup anyways will hopefully catch up with you more one of these days - of course once things get back to normal! :)

Bless You LOTS!
shellrock. :)
Karyn Baker said…
I didn't hear about the new job - congrats! I hope you enjoy it.
Hey - for more weird questionnaire thingys, go to www.blogthings.com - that's where I found this one. Some are weird, but some are funny....
Talk to you soon!
Bakes

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...