Missing Out?
I had a great chat with a good friend of mine today and I was able to share some things that have been on my heart recently. Missing out on great opportunites to be involved in ministry.
Over the past 2 years I have had felt heart tuggings. I had the opportunity to go work along side my brother and sister in Christ - Curtis and Ray Cartmell in Melfort Sask. to help with their school of prophets. I also had the opportunity to go and be apart of the ignite team as well. However my heart tuggings didn't go to far... I was so hindered by what I thought others thought where I was spiritually, where they thought I should be, rather then really listening to God and stepping out in faith and doing it.
I feel like I have really missed out on being able to be in some good ministry and being able to grow spiritually, being able to deepen my relationship with God even more.
I really wish that I didn't stand back from the heart tuggings that I had felt. I really wished that I could have went to either place and let God do the work in my heart - to do the stretching that needed to be done - rather then getting myself stuck all the time.
Anyways just some thoughts that I wanted to share... I am no longer going to allow this to happen. Yes I beleive that God places things on our hearts and yes I believe that they need to be prayed about... and yes - stepping out in faith is something that God wants from us.
Thats all... for now! Will share more as it comes...
G'Night
Michelle
Over the past 2 years I have had felt heart tuggings. I had the opportunity to go work along side my brother and sister in Christ - Curtis and Ray Cartmell in Melfort Sask. to help with their school of prophets. I also had the opportunity to go and be apart of the ignite team as well. However my heart tuggings didn't go to far... I was so hindered by what I thought others thought where I was spiritually, where they thought I should be, rather then really listening to God and stepping out in faith and doing it.
I feel like I have really missed out on being able to be in some good ministry and being able to grow spiritually, being able to deepen my relationship with God even more.
I really wish that I didn't stand back from the heart tuggings that I had felt. I really wished that I could have went to either place and let God do the work in my heart - to do the stretching that needed to be done - rather then getting myself stuck all the time.
Anyways just some thoughts that I wanted to share... I am no longer going to allow this to happen. Yes I beleive that God places things on our hearts and yes I believe that they need to be prayed about... and yes - stepping out in faith is something that God wants from us.
Thats all... for now! Will share more as it comes...
G'Night
Michelle
Comments
Thanks for the post. As I have experienced upping and moving over to the War College, it can be very hard to step out in Faith, but I can tell you, the Lord will bless you mightly when you do. Your in my prayers sister. Much grace to you.
andrew
Thanks for the post. As I have experienced upping and moving over to the War College, it can be very hard to step out in Faith, but I can tell you, the Lord will bless you mightly when you do. Your in my prayers sister. Much grace to you.
andrew
Michelle :)