One Thing...
I was at work tonight - cleaning at the mechanic shop that I clean once a week - well I of course had my MP3 player with me and I had this song that I put on there - and here it is... its my current ALL TIME FAVE song at this very moment... here's the lyrcis to it..
One Thing - Finger 11
Restless tonight
Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line
It’s nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line
[Chorus:]
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something
I promise I might
Not walk on by
Maybe next time
But not this time
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
[Chorus x2]
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
[Chorus x3]
If I do say so myself its a very powerful song... I just LOVE it! Anyways - thats it for tonight - I gotta go and read my bible for a bit - then also try and get some sleep tonight... if your reading this - and are up to it - please pray for me - towards my lack of sleep! I really haven't been sleeping all that much lately. So a good nights rest would be really really really amazingly awesome right about now...
Blessings,
Michelle :)
One Thing - Finger 11
Restless tonight
Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line
It’s nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line
[Chorus:]
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something
I promise I might
Not walk on by
Maybe next time
But not this time
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
[Chorus x2]
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds
[Chorus x3]
If I do say so myself its a very powerful song... I just LOVE it! Anyways - thats it for tonight - I gotta go and read my bible for a bit - then also try and get some sleep tonight... if your reading this - and are up to it - please pray for me - towards my lack of sleep! I really haven't been sleeping all that much lately. So a good nights rest would be really really really amazingly awesome right about now...
Blessings,
Michelle :)
Comments