Another Day...

Today was one of those days where you just don't really wanna get out of bed but you know that you have to do it - and go about and face the world.

I was tired this morning - I didn't go to bed till late. Talked on the phone for about half the night with my best friend. We sure did have some great stuff to talk about. Very blessed to have her in my life and very blessed that she is my best friend.

Well tonight after I got off of work I had to walk to my moms place, so I walk my usual way that go - and as I was listening to my ipod this song came on... "Lord I give You me" and I was like 'WOW, God seriously - what is going here?" Have you ever heard the lyrics to that song? Ah its a fabulous song. I love it! Will have to search online for them... anyways the song just talks about giving your all to Jesus. Its very beautiful. And as I was walking I seen people that I knew walking - would wave at them and then seen my friends drive by me - waved at them... and I just got to thinking of how much people are just giving their all to God and just totally 100% answering the call that God has placed on their life...

I have thought about it - whats my call in life? what call has God placed on me... hhmmmm - will share more about this later on... :) gotta head to bed now - its late.

G'night,
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!