Why?
Why is it so hard to say goodbye? I mean - there are people who totally impact your life - and then all of a sudden you have to mutter those words? I don't understand why its so difficult... I was talking to my friend taryn about this. about having to say goodbye to people - and when I started to talk about it - I shared how my heart felt. And of course - started to cry... and she started to cry... and we both just cried...
Sad I know - I am just an emotional wreck at this moment. as my friend said "what an emotional night!..." and my responce "yuppers... it is!"
thats it for tonight... i'm tired. off to bed i got...
Michelle
Sad I know - I am just an emotional wreck at this moment. as my friend said "what an emotional night!..." and my responce "yuppers... it is!"
thats it for tonight... i'm tired. off to bed i got...
Michelle
Comments