More Thursday Funnies...

"You remind me of a dog..."

WHAT? Ok so I was at work - washing my hands at the sink and this girl that I work with is making some pizza, and this other girl that I work with comes over to me and kinda puffs out her chest and act like she's being all tough (important info - she's taller then me, so she really hovers over me... and yup I'm just short!) So as she is doing this - I finish washing my hands, shake them - then grab some paper towel and then I stand there chest all puffed out - trying to pretend I'm being all tough and then the girl making pizza's like "Michelle, you remind me of a dog!" and I'm like "WHAT????..." and she said "You know - when little dogs are standing all tall trying to be tough around another big dog?" and I was like "oh..." and all of us just couldn't help but to laugh. SO this one girl told me that whenever she sees a dog - she will always remember me. I wasn't quite sure if I were to take that as an insult or not - but to be honest, it was kinda funny... :)

Ok I'm hungry. Gonna go grab a bite to eat - Oh and gotta turn the air-conditioner on in this place too... its HOT!

Blessings,
Michelle :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

Funny...