Dear Father...

I love You, and I love that You first loved me. Jesus You are the love of my life. You are the Lord of my life. Thank-You for daying on a cross for me. Thank-You that You care for me through all my short falls in life. Thank-You Lord for placing caring and such loving people into my life. Thank-You for speaking to me and to me through them and the situations that are going on. Thank-You for Your unconditional love. Thank You for freedom and for victory in Jesus. Thank-You for strength. Thank-You for my family, my parents my sistesr and brothers. Thank-You for my spiritual family. My spiritual parents, my sisters and brothers in Christ. I am blessed. And may my life bless You and Glorify You Jesus. May my life be a life of obedience. May my life be a life that is full of love, just as You are Love Jesus. May my life be a pure and holy life as You are pure and holy. Lord - You comfort, You love, You strengthen, You set people free. You are an all amazing awesome Father. You are my Father... I love You. I thank You. Jesus let me be a blessing to You. Teach me. heal me. lead me...

Love Your Daughter.
Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!