what a week...

Well today was a pretty emotional day - church was great, worship was awesome. prayer time was a blessing. the sermon/sharing time was amazing.

I hung out after church with a huge group of people - we went to dennys for lunch. it was great, I had 3 pancakes with whip cream and strawberries. it was yummy in my tummy. Then on the way home there was Jordan, Elissa, Fiona, Bethany and I. We were walking and then Elissa had invited us to come over and hang out. So we did that for a couple of hours watch a movie and then just hung out for a bit after the movie was done. It was a great time of fellowship. After hanging out at my corps officers place Deana had offered me a ride to my moms house - so got dropped off there and then got news shortly after I had walked in the door that my auntie sheila passed away. He was diagnosed with lung cancer a couple of weeks ago. For the past couple of months she has been short of breath, having chest pains etc. and the drs finally figured out that it was cancer... I'm not too sure where she was with the Lord - but I hope and pray that she knew Him and had some sort of relationship with Him...

Lord I ask that Youd protect and comfort my family during this sad time right now. I ask Lord that You'd shower your love over my uncle rennie. I pray God that you'd protect his heart, comfort Him Jesus. I ask Jesus that You'd send some Chrisitian men in to his life and minister to his heart. Jesus I ask that you just don't minister to his heart, but to all those who are mourning right now. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen.

Michelle

Comments

Christine said…
Hey Michelle! Ur family is in my prayers :)

PS...wheres my link on ur page ??
:(

PPS I hope to see you in Vancouver soon! Remember the plan of going for coffee :)
mee-shell said…
christine,

i'm gonna add your link again. i redid the layout of my blog and there is a bunch of other blog links that i need to post up too. so will do that tonight.

also about the trip to vancouver, not too sure of when i'll be able to go. i was hoping soon, but there is a bunch of stuff on the go right now - and yeah. will have to try and figure something out forsure for this summer! i promise. chat with you soon kay dude. and hey thanks sooooo much for the prayers.

bless you.
michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Holy Living...

More Passion

My cat misses me!