Todays Poem - written by: me...
The pain - the heart ache - all the strife.
I don't understand what is going on with my life.
My heart feels likes it been torn apart
But I know that God is really doing some healing in my heart.
So many nights with endless sleep and fears
Its with Gods hands that wipes away my tears.
My pillows wet, my body numb
I don't understand how I can be so dumb
Not to see how this wasn't Gods plan...
(to be continued...)
I don't understand what is going on with my life.
My heart feels likes it been torn apart
But I know that God is really doing some healing in my heart.
So many nights with endless sleep and fears
Its with Gods hands that wipes away my tears.
My pillows wet, my body numb
I don't understand how I can be so dumb
Not to see how this wasn't Gods plan...
(to be continued...)
Comments