God - I plead...
My heart aches so much
That all I want to have is to feel Your touch
I want to feel You within’ me
I want to experience the love that You have
As time passes by I don’t really under stand why I feel this way…
I just really want all this pain to go away.
The tears they are streaming down my face
And all I can do is sit here and wipe them away with my sleeve…
The tears they sting my cheeks
The pain just feels so deep.
What is going on with me?
God please help me – this I plead.
I’m tired – I’m worn out.
I can’t take it no more.
It feels like my heart is being torn.
The world wants me – But I know you want me even more.
Why do I fight it – I hate myself for it.
That all I want to have is to feel Your touch
I want to feel You within’ me
I want to experience the love that You have
As time passes by I don’t really under stand why I feel this way…
I just really want all this pain to go away.
The tears they are streaming down my face
And all I can do is sit here and wipe them away with my sleeve…
The tears they sting my cheeks
The pain just feels so deep.
What is going on with me?
God please help me – this I plead.
I’m tired – I’m worn out.
I can’t take it no more.
It feels like my heart is being torn.
The world wants me – But I know you want me even more.
Why do I fight it – I hate myself for it.
Comments