picture... and poem/prayer...
Sorry I didn't post the picture last night...
I totally posted my blog before I added the picture to it. my bad... so here it is! this is how I dressed up today - people were laughin' at me...
Well here is a poem/prayer that I wrote earlier tonight...
God why do things seem tough?
Why do things feel so rough?
My heart aches and longs for You
I wish God that I didn't do what I did to You.
I turned and walked away
I got so weary and almost gave it all away...
I want You God in my life
I'm so sick and tired of all this strife.
My life doesn't seem worth living for it feels
Like a deep pain in my heart being cut by a knife.
My heart aches - my mind races.
So many choices to face...
I want to live my life for You...
I'm sick and tired of being told of what to do.
God please speak to me in a way thats so real.
Please take this pain away so that I can begin to heal.
Goin' to bed... but will post again tomorrow... :)
Michelle
I totally posted my blog before I added the picture to it. my bad... so here it is! this is how I dressed up today - people were laughin' at me...

Well here is a poem/prayer that I wrote earlier tonight...
God why do things seem tough?
Why do things feel so rough?
My heart aches and longs for You
I wish God that I didn't do what I did to You.
I turned and walked away
I got so weary and almost gave it all away...
I want You God in my life
I'm so sick and tired of all this strife.
My life doesn't seem worth living for it feels
Like a deep pain in my heart being cut by a knife.
My heart aches - my mind races.
So many choices to face...
I want to live my life for You...
I'm sick and tired of being told of what to do.
God please speak to me in a way thats so real.
Please take this pain away so that I can begin to heal.
Goin' to bed... but will post again tomorrow... :)
Michelle
Comments